Now that you have the points and miles for your trip, it’s time to find available award flights to make it a reality. Unfortunately, searching for availability and booking award flights can be a time-consuming and daunting experience. Let me help you through the process to find flights that fit your needs. I’ll search and put together an itinerary that maximizes the value from your points and miles to enjoy the best available flights for your trip.
How does it work?
– Fill out the form below with the requested information
– I will email you to clarify any details about your booking request.
– You agree to payment for services when I can find an itinerary that matches your requests (date, destination, class of service).
– I will search for flights based on your requests and inform you when an acceptable itinerary has been found.
– I will contact the airline to place the itinerary on hold.
– You submit payment for services via PayPal.
– You will then be provided with exact itinerary details and reservation number.
– You call the airline, complete payment of airline taxes and fees with your credit card, and you’re done!
$100 per passenger on the same itinerary
$25 additional per passenger for departure within 7 days
Payment for services is due only if I am able to find an award itinerary that meets your requests (date, destination, class of service). No payment is due if an award itinerary cannot be found that meets your requests.
An additional 3% surcharge will be due when using a credit card via PayPal to submit payment for services.
Customers are responsible for any taxes and fees charged by the airlines for an award booking as listed in the Terms & Conditions.
*Round-the-world trips will incur a higher fee due to the increased time and resources necessary to research such a trip. Please submit your request and I will provide a custom quote.
If you’re ready to make the most of your points and miles, continue to the form below.
If you’re not sure that an award booking service is for you, check out this post by The Frequent Miler.
Submit a request