Alaska Airlines continues to battle it out with Delta over the latter’s expansion at Sea-Tac. If you’ve been following Points News, you can probably guess which side I’m on. To promote their Seattle hub and service from Salt Lake City (a major Delta hub), Alaska Airlines has announced a double miles promotion from both airports.
Register prior to travel and fly between February 15 and May 15 between the following city pairs:
Offer Terms & Conditions:
- Registration is required prior to your first qualifying flight.
- Double Miles offer is valid only on qualifying paid nonstop flights between Salt Lake City and Boise (BOI), Las Vegas (LAS), Los Angeles (LAX), Portland (PDX), San Diego (SAN), San Francisco (SFO), San Jose (SJC), or Seattle (SEA), or between Seattle (SEA) and Anchorage (ANC), Atlanta (ATL), Boise (BOI), Calgary (YYC), Detroit (DTW),Honolulu (HNL), Los Angeles (LAX), Las Vegas (LAS), Los Cabos (SJD), Maui (OGG), Minneapolis (MSP), Phoenix (PHX), Sacramento (SMF), San Diego (SAN), San Francisco (SFO), San Jose (SJC), Spokane (GEG), Tucson (TUS), or Vancouver (YVR) from February 15, 2015 through May 15, 2015.
- Flights must be marketed and operated by Alaska Airlines.
- Flight miles must be credited to your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan™ account in order to earn Double Miles.
- All travel must be completed by May 15, 2015.
- Not valid on free or award travel.
- Double Miles will not count towards Mileage Plan™ Elite Status.
- Club 49™ members are auto-enrolled to receive Double Miles between Anchorage and Seattle as part of this promotion.
- Please allow four to six weeks for miles to be credited to your Mileage Plan™ account.
- All terms and conditions of the Mileage Plan™ program apply.
- Offer subject to change without notice.